We receive messages that customers receive an e-mail from email@example.com
In this e-mail it is advised to go to the message box of Tax Cooperation municipalities and water boards to view a new message. This email is not from MijnOverheid. Do not click on the link. You have not received a message from us about this.
We never ask to pass on your account number to us by e-mail!
Are you in doubt about the authenticity of a letter or e-mail? Check Mijn BsGW to view the status of your attacks. Here you can see what amount you still have outstanding. You can also always contact us by phone. Would you like to consult the MijnOverheid message box? Then you can find it on the MijnOverheid website.
- 09-08-2022 - Phishing mail
- 15-07-2022 - Adjusted opening hours
- 27-01-2022 - When will you receive the tax assessment from BsGW?
- 24-01-2022 - Website in English
- 19-02-2021 - BsGW sends a renewed assessment notice