Logo BsGW. Belastingsamenwerking Gemeenten en WaterschappenLogo BsGW. Belastingsamenwerking Gemeenten en Waterschappen

What can I do if my tax bill is incorrect?

If you disagree with a charge on your assessment, for example, because the amount is incorrect or because you are not an owner or user, you can object to the relevant tax bill in My BsGW. You will be asked a number of questions to indicate why you disagree with the tax bill.

pG4m7ZLm92zdCMyKH-piAGXNaCKJGxh45td[1]Log on to My BsGW

You will receive a decision on your objection. You will receive this decision before the end of the year at the latest. However, we will usually notify you within a few weeks.

Are you satisfied with this answer?

To parent page