Logo BsGW. Belastingsamenwerking Gemeenten en WaterschappenLogo BsGW. Belastingsamenwerking Gemeenten en Waterschappen

What should I do if I cannot pay?

Do you have a low income and are you unable to pay your tax bill? You may be eligible for a waiver. You can find more information about this in the section on waivers.

Debt relief

Are you not eligible for a waiver? And are you already in debt, or are you afraid of getting into debt? Please contact your local debt adviser. They can help you and advise you on debt mediation or restructuring.

Are you satisfied with this answer?

To parent page